Movie Night – the movie is “Open Season” It’s an animated PG movie. THERE IS A CHANGE – It is Wednesday 7/30 Evening at 7 PM instead of Tuesday 7/29 Evening
Tween Night has a time change, it is 7 PM – 9 PM on Friday 8/1 night
Open Mic Night
- Open Mic Night Friday 8/1 at 8 PM (this is a change in time)
- hosted by Tim Greve
- It is a live show where audience members may perform
- Ideal for beginning musicians
- excellent venue for seasoned musicians to try new material
- limit instruments to only those that can be quickly set-up and taken-down
- Sign-up Sheet available at 7:30 PM
- more info click the link below:
Falmouth Police Dept invitation for National Night Out which will be held at the Falmouth Police Department on August 5th. – All Residents Invited – Officer James Porter firstname.lastname@example.org (508)457-2527 ext. 651
click below for more details
Several Changes on Sunday 8/3
Clubhouse Dining Changes – This Weekend – There is a private event in the Clubhouse on Sunday 8/3 afternoon.
- Sunday 8/3 Breakfast will not be served.
- Sunday Lunch will only be available at the Pools 11:30 AM – 5 PM with a limited menu that you can see under Clubhouse Dining.
- Sunday Dinner start is delayed until 6:30 PM
- Thank You for your patience
Lobster Bake – 5:30 PM August 9th, there will be 2 seatings (5:30 PM and 7:00 PM) – Lobster (Cup of Chowdaahhh, Lobster 1 and 1/2 lb, Steamers, Corn-on-cob, linguica, onion, potato and watermelon); $35.00; Steak Tips $18.95; Kids Plate $5.00 – We need your reservations by August 6th. Call 508-540-7411
This event is open to all SSAI 2014 Association Members (you have paid your $300. Annual Dues)
Practice your Bocci toss the Crawford Tournament is Saturday 8/2
Safe Boating Course THIS SATURDAY 8/2/2014 at the Clubhouse
download the course description and application bring it to the Clubhouse with your check or credit card
Volunteers needed for Family Game Night and Teen Night contact Julie Norstrand – email@example.com
East Falmouth Village Association meeting is Thursday, July 31st at 7:00 pm
East Falmouth Elementary School on Davisville Road
Message from our Social Committee Leader:
Last weekend was one of our more successful, in spite of the weather. Let’s keep the ball rolling! Coming up again for your entertainment pleasure is an Open Mic night on Friday, August 2 at 8 p.m. The first one was a big success, Thank You Tim Greve. It isn’t karaoke or an amateur talent show, but if you sing or play an instrument you might want to stop by. Actually, if you do none of the above you might want to stop by and listen. BINGO night is every Monday at 7 pm in the Function Room and starting this Wednesday we will have movie night at 7 p.m. Water aerobics has been very well attended and is a really good workout…8:30-9:15 a.m. on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Zumba is 9-10 on Tuesday and Thursday. Teens and Tweens are downstairs on Friday night, Tweens time has changed to 7 pm – 9 pm.
REMINDER….make your reservations for the SSAI Lobster Bake on August 9th. There will be a silent auction, live entertainment and activities for the kids. Deadline to purchase your reservation is August 6th. See the details above.
- all prices shown do not include taxes or gratuity -
- call me for your special dietary needs -