ROWs Committee Update
- First ROW clean-up day – scheduled for Saturday – April 25, 2015
- There will be a ROWs Committee Member at the SSAI Clubhouse from 10 AM to 12 Noon on Saturday 4/25 to accept your Membership Application, Membership Payment $300. and your Dinghy Registration Form. Both may be downloaded below along with a ROWs Map:
- There is a Falmouth Wide Clean-up Day scheduled for that same day – the location of clean-up dumpsters will be posted here as soon as it is made available
- The SSAI ROWs Team is only assigning dinghies to ROWs that are owned by the SSAI. It is not assigning Dinghies to any private ROWs or any town of Falmouth owned ROWs. See attached ROW map
- If you have a dinghy on a SSAI ROW, please register it with the SSAI or remove it before April 24, 2015
- Beginning April 25, 2015 we will start removing unregistered dinghies from SSAI ROWs. You can see the ROW map above to identify which ROWs are owned by SSAI
- If you wish to store your dinghy on an SSAI ROW you need to be a member of SSAI and register your dinghy with the association. A Membership application form and dinghy registration form are also included below.
- Abandoned dinghies with a value of less than $300 will be disposed of at the town dump or other suitable facility.
- Abandoned dinghies with a value in excess of $300 will be impounded subject to identification of the owner and/or sale of the dinghy.
Please help us – spread this message to your neighbors !!!
Special Notice posted April 4, 2015
Please Read !!!
Your ROW committee has been busy and now it is time to update all of you. Our efforts to bring the Right of Ways into compliance with state and local law and remediate erosion problems continue. We need your help !!!
If you have a dinghy on a SSAI ROW, please register it with the association or remove it before April 24, 2015
Beginning April 25, 2015 we will start removing unregistered dinghies from SSAI ROWs. You can see the map here to identify which ROWs are owned by SSAI.
If you wish to store your dinghy on an SSAI ROW you need to be a member of SSAI and register your dinghy with the association. A Membership application form and dinghy registration form are available here, click on the links below:
Abandoned dinghies with a value of less than $300 will be disposed of at the town dump or other suitable facility.
Abandoned dinghies with a value in excess of $300 will be impounded subject to identification of the owner and/or sale of the dinghy.
Notice – All Seacoast Shores Residents
The new Falmouth Police non emergency number goes into effect March 16.
Notice – All Seacoast Shores Residents
Child’s River Boat Ramp
The boat ramp will be closed for reconstruction starting the first week of April. The contract deadline for completion of the ramp and our anticipated reopening is no later than June 15, 2015. More information may be obtained at 508-457-2550.
Gregg Fraser – Harbormaster
SSAI Annual Membership Dues, Clubhouse Fees, IS Payments and Dinghy registration !!!
- Dinghy Registration App and the latest ROWs map are at the bottom of this post
- SSAI Membership Application is also at the bottom of this post
You may pay your 2015 Annual Membership Dues and 2015 Clubhouse Fees on this web site – Click on (On-Line Payments)
You may pay your Investment Share payment for plan C or D or JNP – position your cursor on Clubhouse Operations in the header and all the payment options will appear. Click on the option of your choice
You may add Clubhouse Member Designees or update the contact information for your Clubhouse Member Designees – Click on (Add or Update)
If You Need Help Please Contact:
- Don Weymouth for the Operating Committee – Any questions related to using the web site email@example.com
- James Demopoulos for the Operating Committee – all other questions
- Dan Hickey Chairman Membership Committee – all other questions
- Dick Sette for the Operating Committee – all other questions
- firstname.lastname@example.org 508-274-1134
- Or call 508-540-7411 and leave your name and phone number with your question
All Payments, Donations for ROWs and Beach and completed forms may also be mailed to:
PO Box 768
East Falmouth, MA 02536
The Clubhouse is available for rental by SSAI Members for private events in 2015. Please contact Jeff Lawrence our Clubhouse Manager to schedule your wedding, wedding rehearsal dinner, graduation party, anniversary party; and other events. Also to price out the clubhouse rental and the food and beverage items that you select.
View the Clubhouse Rental process – Click on CH_Rental_2015