2014 SSAI Association Members
I would like to remind all of our 2014 SSAI Association Members (those who have paid the annual, required dues of $300. but are not a Clubhouse Investment Member) of the Clubhouse Benefit Program. The original memo was mailed to all non-investment members in January of 2014 with the 2014 Clubhouse Calendar. It has been posted on the web site since January. Also included in the SCAN, the memo is shown below:
To: All Seacoast Shores Residents who are not Clubhouse Investor Members:
A Clubhouse Benefit Program for 2014
The 2014 SSAI Association Dues remain the same as last year at $300.
The Clubhouse Benefit applies to all 2014 Association Members (those who pay the annual, required Association Dues) but are not Clubhouse Investor Members.
All Seacoast Shores Residents who become 2014 Association Members but are not Clubhouse Members will receive a $25 Clubhouse Benefit amount that may be used at any time during the 2014 season at the clubhouse. It can be applied to food, alcohol, apparel, special events or anything the clubhouse offers.
1) The Clubhouse Benefit must be exhausted before any other method of payment is accepted
2) If any portion of the Clubhouse Benefit is unused at the end of the 2014 clubhouse season it will be forfeited to the association.
3) You must be a Seacoast resident. Prior year(s) membership is not required.
4) Once you pay your $300 Association Dues your account will be credited $25.
5) After the $25 Clubhouse Benefit is exhausted, Assoc Members can only utilize the clubhouse during hours designated for Association members.
Please contact us with any questions you may have.
James Demopoulos for the SSAI Operating Committee
2014 SSAI Clubhouse Members
TWEEN Night – more info later in the week
Water Aerobics - leads the way – very popular MWF at 8:30 AM
Dining Specials features Baked Halibut and more !!!
Patriots pre-season vs Carolina – Tough Game - 7:30 PM Friday 8/22
Breakfast to Order is back on Sunday
If you weren’t at the clubhouse Friday night, you missed a great time. So nice to hear young people playing music we recognize. We have our own Vinnie Caserta doing the d.j. job on Friday, August 29. Monday – children’s BINGO! Tuesday 8/26 - last children’s movie night of the season. The wine tasting dinner was so popular last year we are thinking about doing one in September and of course the one scheduled for Oct 11th. Please let Jeff or me know if you like the idea !!! – Eleanor Bouvier - Social Chairperson
All Seacoast Shores Residents
All Residents Meeting 9 AM Saturday 8/23 at the Clubhouse
Welcome/Introduction – Dan Frawley (Director, Finance Committee
ROW’s, Legal and Q&A – Bill Erickson (Director, ROW Committee Chairman)
James Demopoulos (Director, OC Chairman) – Beach, Operations and Q&A
Financial Update & Proposal and Q&A – Dan Frawley (Director, Finance Committee)
- There may be polls of all attendees on some strategic questions for determining what paths we follow for the ROWs and Beach
- If a vote is required on a specific issue only SSAI members may cast a vote – bring your SSAI Membership card.
- All residents who are not SSAI members will be asked to sign an attendance log upon entering the Clubhouse with their local address and contact information. All other attendees will be asked to show their 2014 SSAI Membership Card or their 2014 Clubhouse Card
Crawford’s Annual Bocce Tournament
Rain or Shine
Lunch at the Clubhouse, Deck and Pools Friday, Saturday; and Sunday
Check all of our menus under Clubhouse Dining
See you at the Clubhouse and please provide me your feedback about any aspect of your experience at Clubhouse Dining or Pools.